Well, thanks to Melissa, I’ve been tagged. She just likes to do that in order to make me post more. I’ve already posted like 3 times this year, I’m not sure what else she wants from me!
I will not be following the rules and tagging anyone else, but I will answer the questions posed to me!
11 Random Things about Me
- I own a 4-wheeler (Quad)
- I technically have 5 tattoos, though by looking at them, you’d see only 3.
- My brother gave me what would technically be 3 of my tattoos – and he’s still not done with one of them.
- Surprisingly, I’ve only been to 38 or 39 states. Most of the states I haven’t been to are in the Northeast, though Oklahoma, Arkansas and S. Dakota are included in that list as well. I’m hoping that in the next couple of months I can knock a couple of those off, as I’ll be in the Boston area next month.
- I’ve been to 7 Canadian Provinces.
- I once won the equivalent of the Miss Congeniality award when I did the Young Woman of the Year program my Junior year in High School.
- Once upon a time, I was going to be a Doctor. That was before I flunked chemistry my first quarter in college. Oops.
- I love to read. Mostly smut! LOL
- I say that I scrapbook, but mostly I collect scrapbooking materials.
- I love to go on vacations.
- I love my puppies, Jack & Benny.
(That was much harder than I thought it would be, and yes, I might have gotten lazy towards the end of the list!)
My 11 answers from the Questions that Melissa asked:
- What’s the most memorable vacation you’ve ever taken? Probably my 17 day trip to Europe in 2000. Spain, France and Italy on a Cruise Ship.
- What’s your dream vacation? Down under mate (AKA Australia). That along with the South Pacific Islands (Tahiti and Bora Bora).
- What’s your favorite childhood memory? That’s a tough one, there are a lot. Going to Moses Lake camping and fishing, camping on the American River, going to Hawai’i and snorkeling and hanging on the beach the whole time we were there, going to Canon Beach with my Grandma, learning to quilt with my other Grandma.
- What’s something you’re good at doing? I’m pretty decent at cross stitching, and I’m pretty good at making cards and scrapbooking.
- What’s your favorite hobby? Oops – see the above. Right now though, I’m more into stitching than anything else.
- Do you read recipe/cooking websites or blogs? If so, what’s your favorite? Not really. I get most of my recipes from friends or off Pinterest these days.
- Do you have a favorite quote? If so, what is it? This is an ever changing thing I think. Currently though, my favorite is: “Don’t look back, you’re not going that way.”
- Are you afraid of anything? If so, what? Yes. Slugs. No comment.
- What book are you currently reading? Nothing right now, but I still have the most current Black Dagger Brotherhood book and at least one of the Sookie Stackhouse to catch up on!
- What are you most grateful for? My family and friends (who are just an extension of my family). My good job. My puppies.
- What can make you happy when you’re feeling blue? My dogs. Music – specifically Smile by Uncle Kracker.
Phew, that was a lot of work! Goodnight!